EA Sports revealed details about Football Club, pro clubs and other modes at gamescom 2014 in Cologne. Alongwith this EA also announced next gen goal keeper video.
About Football Club:
In FIFA 15 football club, EA has make new widget which make easier to share, interact and shop. You can customize your messages before sharing big wins, promotions or other stuff. You and your Friends can interact by linking, disliking and commenting. The shop catalogue items is also updated which now shows items only related to those modes you are currently playing. With Football club credits you can redeem new virtual boots, kits, celebrations, FUT items and more items. This football club credits you built up while playing the FIFA 15.
About Pro Clubs:
Now in FIFA 15 you can create and customize your Pro club.
Play – An all new round-based flow automatically pulls teammates from the end of the last match into a countdown to the next game search, keeping positions and captaincy. Queuing users in the Match Lobby can watch scores and live updates as they wait and will be automatically pulled into the next match with their teammates.
Scout – Find teammates that suit your clubs’ needs by scouting Virtual Pros from leaderboards and Club Squads. View other Pros, accomplishment progress, and statistics in an easy-to-read user hub and invite them to join your Club.
Customize – The new Edit Pro menu option – Style – allows fans to customize penalty and free kick animations, as well as choose their running and finishing celebrations. Celebration animation examples are also now visible in the menu.
Other modes/features in FIFA 15 include:
- FIFA Ultimate Team
- Tournament Mode – returns to FIFA 15 with all new tournaments
- Match Day – jump straight in to play head-to-head offline against a friend or the AI
- Online Seasons – compete online in a season format. Now with the Guest Play option to compete with friends
- Online friendlies – compete online against your friends
- Co-Op Seasons – compete online with a friend in 2v2 matches
- Skill Games – 26 new Skill Games added to the popular practice mode including four new games that cover the basics – dribbling, shooting, passing, defending
Source – EA Sports